NO OPENING WILL BE BOOKED WITHOUT A VALID CREDIT CARD ON FILE!
We will notify you if there are any changes to the date of your opening. Pool openings are Monday to Friday (excluding holidays). NO SATURDAY OR SUNDAY OPENINGS.
Standard Plus Package
- Pump off water, remove winter cover, rinse, fold and store onsite
- Attach any ladders, lights, fittings, etc.**
- Start up pool system excluding the heater (if equipment is not in proper working order a service call must be booked to address the issue at a later date, extra charges will apply)
- Apply start up chlorine shock and algaecide (MSRP $65)
- Bag winter cover debris & place at curbside (Max 2 bags – $10 each additional bag)
- The last thing we do is put the hose into the pool (if you do not want us to leave the water running, please advise when you book your appointment).
- *HST Extra. Charges are within our primary zone only and are for a maximum of 3 hours x 2 person crew. Extra time is charged at $150/hour at the beginning of each additional hour
We will call you when we receive this form and advise availability closest to your requested date. Bookings are not confirmed until a credit card is provided for payment.
**Per guidelines from the Pool & Hot Tub Council of Canada and Industry Standards for Improved Safety, we legally cannot attach or remove diving boards from the pool due to safety issues.
- Please turn on power for the pool pump and turn on water for hose.
- Please leave your salt cell (if applicable), along with the vacuum hose, vacuum head and pool pole where it is easily accessible.
- Homeowner is responsible for turning off water when the pool/spa is filled to correct level.
- Pools with safety covers please allow 10 days from opening for your water to clear