SpaGuard’s Natural Spa Enzyme eliminates scum, reduces odours, improves water clarity, and increases sanitizer efficiency. It disrupts the formation and accumulation of biofilm in hot tub water using a natural enzyme formulation to break down organic contaminants such as oils, lotions, and grease. This improves water clarity and eliminates scum in the hot tub water. Continuous use of Natural Spa Enzyme will promote a cleaner hot tub, reduce the maintenance required and enhance your overall experience.
Available Size: 946mL
How to Use Natural Spa Enzyme for Weekly Maintenance
- Shake Natural Spa Enzyme well before using
- Add 125mL of Natural Spa Enzyme for every 1,500L of hot tub water
- Run the pump for 15 minutes
- Wait at least 6 hours before shocking the hot tub
DO NOT APPLY NATURAL SPA ENZYME WHEN PEOPLE ARE IN THE HOT TUB
Wait 15 minutes after applying Natural Spa Enzyme to use the hot tub
Tips for Using Natural Spa Enzyme
- If the hot tub is used often by a lot of people, use Natural Spa Enzyme twice a week
- To remove an organic stain or build-up from the underside of your hot tub cover, put a little Natural Spa Enzyme on a soft, non-abrasive cloth and wipe the stain
Natural Spa Enzyme is part of your weekly hot tub maintenance. Use Stain and Scale Control, Polysheen and Optimizer Plus in addition to Natural Spa Enzyme to keep your hot tub running smoothly.