SpaGuard Balance Pak 200 raises the pH level of hot tub water, which makes it easy to maintain a pH level of 7.2 – 7.8. The correct pH level helps prevent corrosion, staining, and improves bather comfort. Before adjusting your pH, always ensure that the Total Alkalinity of your hot tub is 100ppm – 120ppm. Balance Pak 200 is completely soluble and will quickly raise the hot tub’s pH when used.
Available Size: 1kg
How to Use Balance Pak 200
- You should not add more than 20g, or 2 tsp, of Balance Pak 200 per 1,000L of hot tub water at one time
- Add directly to the hot tub and let the jets run for at least 15 minutes
- Recheck pH levels and repeat treatment if necessary
DO NOT APPLY BALANCE PAK 200 WHEN PEOPLE ARE IN THE HOT TUB
Wait 15 minutes after applying Balance Pak 200 to use the hot tub
Tips for Using Balance Pak 200
- Hot tubs that use either chlorine tablets or chlorine powder will generally have to raise their pH levels on a weekly basis
- If your pH is below 7.0, we recommend you bring a water sample to the store. We will do a comprehensive water analysis to ensure there’s nothing else that could cause future problems.