Spa Essentials Stabilized Chlorinating Tablets are 1” chlorine pucks that are slow dissolving, which ensures a constant release of chlorine sanitizer to kill all forms of bacteria and algae in the hot tub water. Chlorine is a more aggressive sanitizer than bromine. Tablets are most effective with the addition of a granular shock to get rid of used up chlorine in the water.
How to Use Stabilized Chlorinating Tablets
- Fill your floating puck dispenser with Stabilized Chlorinating Tablets
- Adjust the puck dispenser so the right amount of chlorine is released into the hot tub water
- Each hot tub is different and will require a different setting on the puck dispenser
- Check your chlorine levels in a few days to make sure enough chlorine has been released
- They should be 3ppm – 5ppm
DO NOT HANDLE CHLORINATING TABLETS WITH BARE HANDS
Use gloves when handling Stabilized Chlorinating Tablets to avoid skin contact and irritation
Tips for Using Stabilized Chlorinating Tablets
- best used if you are going away for at least a couple of weeks, otherwise using a granular chlorine is better for your hot tub.
Stabilized Chlorinating Tablets are the most effective when in a Floating Puck Dispenser (for hot tubs with 1500L of water or less) or a Duck Puck Dispenser (for hot tubs with more than 1500L of water)
Make sure your chlorine levels are in range using Chlorine Test Strips
Stabilized Chlorinating Granules is a great chlorine-based shock to use with Stabilized Chlorinating Tablets
Spa Lite is an amazing shock that lets you use the hot tub 15 minutes after it’s applied.
The Soft Soak Trio Kit makes weekly hot tub maintenance a breeze with a premeasure weekly package that does the job of all your weekly maintenance products.