The Quick Vac is a quick and easy to use siphon device that allows hot tub owners to vacuum up dirt, small debris, and grit that can accumulate on the floor of the hot tub. It makes spot cleaning the hot tub a breeze and only removes a minimal amount of water thanks to its 3/4″ hole. The Quick Vac has an 8′ discharge hose attached, so no worries about getting hot tub debris on the outside of the hot tub, or on yourself.
How to Use the Quick Vac
- Position the Quick Vac so it is as close to horizontal as possible, while the end is still in the hot tub water.
- Shake the Quick Vac until water flows up up the clear tube and into the black discharge hose. Make sure the end stays in the hot tub water the entire time.
- Turn the Quick Vac so that the end is pointing at the debris you wish to remove from the hot tub. It no longer needs to be horizontal
- The Quick Vac is best used with hot tubs or spas that are not built into the ground or deck. If your hot tub is built into the ground or deck, consider using the Spa Wand for better results.
- If the Quick Vac stops working, simply follow the steps above to establish the flow of the siphon.
Having trouble picking up large debris and cleaning those hard to reach areas of the hot tub? Try the Hot Tub Skimmer.