PharmaSpa Tiger Balm Liquid uses the natural scents of camphor and mint to help your muscular system. This includes soothing muscle and joint aches. The formulation of the PharmaSpa Liquids ensure they do not affect your hot tub’s water chemistry, or cause buildup in your hot tub.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, or Aloe Vera, moisturizes, sooths and promotes healing in your skin.
- Arnica Montana Extract, or Arnica Extract, is an anti-inflammatory that helps with sore muscles and bruising.
- Cinnamomum Camphora Extract, or Camphor Extract, helps with muscular aches and pains and sprains. It also helps with colds and boosts circulation.
- Gaultheria Procumbens Leaf Extract, or Wintergreen Extract, sooths joint, muscle and neck pain.
- Menthol, or Mint, relieves muscular aches and pains. It also helps with coughs, congestion and other respiratory problems.
- Tocopheryl Acetate, or Vitamin E, is a natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant.
- Propylene Glycol
- Dipropylene Glycol
How to use PharmaSpa Tiger Balm Liquid
Add 3 – 4 Capfuls of PharmaSpa Tiger Balm Liquid to the hot tub with the jets running.
We recommend adding three capfuls to start, then add more if a stronger scent is desired.
Tips for Using PharmaSpa Liquid
Make sure any scent products you use in your hot tub are formulated specifically for hot tub water. General bath products are not designed to stay in water for a long period of time. They will negatively affect your hot tub’s water chemistry and may even cause buildup.
Other Products to Try
If you want the added benefits of Epsom Salts, you may like PharmaSpa Tiger Balm Crystals