PharmaSpa Phytomix Crystals uses the natural scents of tea tree and evergreens to help your circulatory system. This includes increasing energy level and reducing fatigue and aches. The formulation of the PharmaSpa Crystals ensure they do not affect your hot tub’s water chemistry, or cause buildup in your hot tub.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, or Aloe Vera, moisturizes, sooths and promotes healing in your skin.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia, or Tea Tree, helps with coughs and inflammation. It also reduces scar tissue, wounds and insect bites.
- Picea Glauca, or White Spruce, helps with respiratory ailments and relieves muscle spasms. It is also know to reduce pain and helps with muscle and joint issues.
- Pinus Sylvestris, or Scots Pine, helps with fatigue and skin irritations.
- Tocopheryl Acetate, or Vitamin E, is a natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant.
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Sodium Chloride
- Tapioca Starch
How to use PharmaSpa Phytomix Crystals
Add 1 – 2 Capfuls of PharmaSpa Phytomix Crystals to the hot tub with the jets running.
We recommend adding just one capful to start, then two or more if a stronger scent is desired.
Tips for Using PharmaSpa Crystals
Make sure any scent products you use in your hot tub are formulated specifically for hot tub water. General bath products are not designed to stay in water for a long period of time. They will negatively affect your hot tub’s water chemistry and may even cause buildup.
Other Products to Try
If you do not want to put crystals into your hot tub, you may like PharmaSpa Phytomix Liquid