PharmaSpa Energy Crystals uses the natural scents of lemongrass and juniper to help your neuromuscular system. This includes soothing muscular aches related to physical activity, such as working out or physical labour. The formulation of the PharmaSpa Crystals ensure they do not affect your hot tub’s water chemistry, or cause buildup in your hot tub.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, or Aloe Vera, moisturizes, sooths and promotes healing in your skin.
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, or Lemongrass Extract, provides a fresh, sweet, lemony scent that energizes both the mind and body.
- Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, or Juniper Extract, promotes healing from skin inflammation, wounds and muscle aches. It also cleanses and tone your skin.
- Panax Quinquefolius Extract, Ginseng Extract, stimulates and activates the skin’s metabolism and blood flow. This helps regenerate, tone, and brighten skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate, or Vitamin E, is a natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant.
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Sodium Chloride
- Tapioca Starch
How to use PharmaSpa Energy Crystals
Add 1 – 2 Capfuls of PharmaSpa Energy Crystals to the hot tub with the jets running.
We recommend adding just one capful to start, then two or more if a stronger scent is desired.
Tips for Using PharmaSpa Crystals
Make sure any scent products you use in your hot tub are formulated specifically for hot tub water. General bath products are not designed to stay in water for a long period of time. They will negatively affect your hot tub’s water chemistry and may even cause buildup.
Other Products to Try
If you do not want to put crystals into your hot tub, you may like PharmaSpa Energy Liquid