PharmaSpa Articul-R Liquid uses the natural scents of eucalyptus and lavender to help your articular system. This includes loosening stiff muscles and joints. The formulation of the PharmaSpa Liquids ensure they do not affect your hot tub’s water chemistry, or cause buildup in your hot tub.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, or Aloe Vera, moisturizes, sooths and promotes healing in your skin.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Extract, or Eucalyptus Extract, helps with respiratory issues such as coughing, sore throat and nasal congestion. The scent is cooling, refreshing and stimulating, which helps remove mental exhaustion and rejuvenates the spirit.
- Glucosamine improves joint health.
- Lavandula Angustifolia, or Lavender, helps with relaxation and has a soothing effect.
- Tocopheryl Acetate, or Vitamin E, is a natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant.
- Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, or Ginger Root Extract, helps circulation and is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Propylene Glycol
- Dipropylene Glycol
How to use PharmaSpa Articul-R Liquid
Add 3 – 4 Capfuls of PharmaSpa Articul-R Liquid to the hot tub with the jets running.
We recommend adding three capfuls to start, then add more if a stronger scent is desired.
Tips for Using PharmaSpa Liquid
Make sure any scent products you use in your hot tub are formulated specifically for hot tub water. General bath products are not designed to stay in water for a long period of time. They will negatively affect your hot tub’s water chemistry and may even cause buildup.
Other Products to Try
If you want the added benefits of Epsom Salts, you may like PharmaSpa Articul-R Crystals