The Hayward Universal H-Series Heater 250,000 BTU Electronic Ignition Natural Gas Lo NOx Inground Pool Heater has an industry-leading 84% thermal efficiency and complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards making it the perfect choice for the environmentally conscious pool owner. These heaters are equipped with a Cupro-Nickle heat exchanger and insulated Fire Tile combustion chambers to trap excess heat for efficient heating while providing superior durability and corrosion resistance in all pools including saltwater pools. It features a draft fan (hence FDN or forced draft ignition) that constantly moves air through the combustion chamber to eliminate all outside weather variables affecting heater performance, such as wind conditions, eliminating the need for a stack (when installed outside). For maximum convenience, the easy-to-use digital display can be set to an exact temperature so there is no guessing how warm or cold your pool is going to be.
The Hayward Universal H-Series Heater is available for free shipping within Mississauga, ON, or IN-STORE PICKUP for customers who intend to install it themselves. For installation by one of our pool technicians, please contact us to schedule a service call and the heater purchase together at 905 891 8818
- Cupro-Nickel heat exchanger – totally managed flow provides exceptional resistance and erosion protection. Ideal for today’s salt pools or pools equipped with a salt system
- Industry-leading superiors hydraulic performance saves energy by reducing circulation pump run time.
- State-of-the-art Finn Plate Heat Exchanger
- Insulated Fire Tile Combustion Chamber securely traps the heater and delivery the most optimum performance from each BTU
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Includes both Pool and Spa mode
- Meets Low NOx emissions standards
Owner’s manual and installation instructions here
Hayward’s website here
Watch a video to learn more about this heater here