NOTE: This Hayward Millivolt Pool Heater is discontinued by the manufacture. Limited stock available
Available for free shipping within Mississauga, ON or IN-STORE PICKUP for customers who intend to install it themselves. For installation by one of our pool technicians, please contact us to schedule a service call and the heater purchase together at 905 891 8818
The Hayward H Series 250,000 BTU Millivolt Natural Gas Lo NOx Inground Swimming Pool Heater features a rust-resistant water path with polymer header assembly and a rapid heat combustion chamber. They are easy to install as no electrical connection is needed, plus they are low profile. H-Series Millivolt natural gas pool heaters are equipped with a Cupro-Nickel heat exchanger for efficient heating which provides superior durability and corrosion resistance in all pools including saltwater pools. Patented single header “V” baffle design heat exchangers allows for a long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation. For extra protection, the Cupro-Nickel heat exchanger has been coupled with an improved flow rate by-pass control. Together, these improvements ensure that your Hayward heater will outperform and outlast expectations. This is a low altitude heater, it will not work above 2000 feet.
- Cupro-Nickel heat exchanger – totally managed flow provides exceptional resistance and erosion protection. Ideal for today’s salt pools or pools equipped with a salt system
- Industry-leading superiors hydraulic performance saves energy performance saves energy by reducing circulation pump run time.
- State-of-the-art Finn Plate Heat Exchanger built with special V-groove design for faster heating and longer life
- Insulated Fire Tile Combustion Chamber securely traps the heater and delivery the most optimum performance form each BTU
- Exclusive hot-surface Silicon Nitride Ignition System for dependable lighting and reliable operation
- Meets Low NOx emissions emission standards
Owner’s manual and installation instructions here
Hayward’s website here