Genuine Beachcomber Part, brand new direct from Beachcomber Hot Tubs.
- Turn the power off at the electrical breaker, never work on a hot tub while it has power.
- Close all the knife valve handles in the equipment area, do not use excessive force or the valves could break, just push them down until they are snug, working with a little bit of water dripping out is normal.
- Remove the flow switch wire from the hot tub circuit board, note where this location for the new switch, also note the direction the flow switch is facing, take photos if needed.
- Untwist the flow switch to remove it, water will come out when you do this which is completely normal. Carefully insert the new flow switch while pressing the metal tab against the stick, be sure not to bend the metal tab.
- Thread the switch in until it is as snug as you can get it and then untwist it to match the position of the old flow switch. There is a little arrow on the flow switch that shows you which way the water should be flowing for reference if needed.
- Gently open all the knife valves, do not use excess force. Plug the flow switch cable on to the circuit board, replace the black metal box cover plate so the circuit board is protected, then turn the power back on. Consider zip tying the excess cable to prevent snags if needed.