How to properly fill a Deluxe 10′ Waterbag
- Place your hose in the red rimmed hole on one side of the bag.
- Turn on the hose and fill the bag until it’s about 2/3 full. If you fill it anymore than this, the bag might pop as the water freezes and expands.
- Close the red rimmed hole with the attached cap.
- Repeat steps 1 – 3 on the other side of the waterbag.
- Place the filled waterbag on the edge of your winter cover and repeat process with as many waterbags as necessary to completely line the cover.