Dazzle Drain Prep is our most powerful hot tub drain product that cleans out the pipes of your hot tub before you drain it. A natural combination of both powerful surfactant and concentrated enzymes, this combination will deal with any body oils, greases, cosmetics, biofilm, and organic accumulation, including white algae. This ensures the next batch of water is clean and safe.
Available Size: 750mL
How to Use Dazzle Drain Prep
- Turn off hot tub pump and remove filter cartridge(s)
- Open all jets and close the air dials. When jets are open and pump(s) are on but air bubbles are not coming out of the jets, the air dials closed.
- With the hot tub water 95 F or more, pour whole bottle of Drain Prep into the center of the tub with pump(s) on
- Run the pump(s) on high speed for 1-2 hours, max 4 hours. Turn pump(s) back on when they turn off to reach desired pump run time
- Excessive foaming can occur while running this product. Use Anti-Foam Concentrate to eliminate foam so pump can keep running
- Maintain water temperature and allow hot tub to naturally circulate overnight with jets off
- Drain hot tub the following morning and fill as your normally would
Tips for Using Dazzle Drain Prep
- The air dials should be closed before using Dazzle Drain Prep to prevent foaming, however you can run the product with the air dials open but it will amplify the foaming process in the hot tub
- If foaming occurs, use Anti-Foam Concentrate to eliminate foam so pump can keep running
- Since your hot tub filter is removed when using Dazzle Drain Prep, it is a great opportunity to clean your filter with Filter Brite.
- If your hot tub has been emptied for more than a year, fill the hot tub and use Dazzle Drain Prep before draining immediately