BioGuard SilkGuard Sticks is an exclusive premium chlorine stick offered by BioGuard that should be used in offline chlorinators or floaters. The unique formulation contains a metal stain inhibitor, scale preventer, and water softening agents while providing the powerful sanitization of stabilized chlorine pucks. Keep the pool water clean and inviting and protect your pool surfaces and equipment with a product only offered by BioGuard.
Available size: 7.4kg
How to Use SilkGuard Sticks:
- Maintain chlorine levels 1ppm and 3ppm of chlorine
- SilkGuard Sticks should not go directly in the pool. They will bleach the liner.
- If using an offline chlorinator or floater:
- Fill the chamber with SilkGuard Sticks and adjust flow to maintain your chlorine levels
- It is not recommended to put SilkGuard Sticks in the skimmer basket or online chlorinator. If you are putting them in the skimmer basket or an online chlorinator:
- Add 1 stick (630g) for every 20,000L of pool water weekly
DO NOT HANDLE SILKGUARD STICKS WITH BARE HANDS
Use gloves when handling SilkGuard Sticks to avoid skin irritation
Tips for Using SilkGuard Sticks
- SilkGuard Sticks have stabilizer in them. You only need to get your stabilizer levels to 30ppm at the start of the season.
- SilkGuard Sticks are specifically designed to be used in offline chlorinators and floaters. They are not as effective if placed in a skimmer basket.
- Smart SilkGuard Sticks are a great chlorine puck for pools without an offline chlorinator
- Smart Shock is a great weekly shock product that includes clarifiers and algaecide
- Banish is our best weekly algaecide and will prevent your pool from going green all season long