The Pool Opening Kit is suitable for most inground pools. It will treat up to 80,000L of water. This opening kit contains BioGuard Burn-Out, BioGuard Banish and BioGuard Pool Opening Complete. Burn-Out is a fast dissolving shock that our pool technicians use regularly during openings. Banish is a copper-based algaecide, which can be applied when chlorine levels are high. Pool Opening Complete is a clarifier that will help get your pool clean, clear and ready to swim quickly.
How to Use Pool Opening Kit:
- Broadcast Burn-Out to the pool, 2/3 in the deep end and 1/3 in the shallow end
- If the pool temperature is below 70oF, predissolve each pouch in 4L of water
- Add Banish to the pool following the directions on the bottle, 2/3 in the deep end and 1/3 in the shallow end
- Shake Pool Opening Complete well and add it to the pool, 2/3 in the deep end and 1/3 in the shallow end
- Make sure the pool pump runs continuously for at least 24 hours after adding the Pool Opening Kit
- For large or dirty pools may require more Burn-Out to fully clear the water up. If you need additional Burn-Out you can purchase in a pail here.
APPLY POOL OPENING KIT BEFORE SWIMMERS GO IN THE POOL
Wait 24 hours or until the pool is clear before you go swimming
Tips for Using Pool Opening Kit
- Banish should not be used in pools with an ionizer, try using Back-Up instead if you have one
- Pools need to be balanced at the beginning of the year. Bring us a water test 24 hours after using the Pool Opening Kit so we can advise you
- Scale Defender is will help protect your salt cell all season long
- The Smart Pak is a great maintenance kit for your pool. It includes chlorine pucks, shock and algaecide.
- Smart SilkGuard Sticks are a great chlorine puck for pools without an offline chlorinator or floater
- SilkGuard Sticks are a great chlorine puck for pools with an offline chlorinator or floater
- Smart Shock is a great weekly shock product that includes clarifiers and algaecide
- Banish is our best weekly algaecide and will prevent your pool from going green all season long
- Pool Complete will put the finishing touch on any pool and bring it into HD