BioGuard Chlorinating Stix is BioGuard’s replacement for SilkGuard Sticks and Smart SilkGuard Sticks for the 2022 pool season. The chlorinating stixs are designed to be used in an automatic chlorinator or floating dispenser to provide chlorine sanitization to the pool water.
Available size: 2.25kg, 6.75kg
Weight per stick: 250g
Stix per pail: 27
How to Use Chlorinating Stix:
- Maintain chlorine levels 1ppm and 3ppm of chlorine
- Chlorinating Stixs should not go directly in the pool. They will bleach the liner.
- If using an automatic chlorinator or floating chlorine dispenser:
- Fill the chamber with Chlorinating Stixs and adjust flow to maintain your chlorine levels
- It is not recommended to put Chlorinating Stixs in the skimmer basket. If you are putting them in the skimmer basket:
- Add 1 tablet (200g) for every 80,000L of pool water daily
DO NOT HANDLE CHLORINATING STIXS TABS WITH BARE HANDS
Use gloves when handling Chlorinating Stixs to avoid skin irritation
Tips for Using Chlorinating Stixs
- Chlorinating Stixs have stabilizer in them. You only need to get your stabilizer levels to 30ppm at the start of the season.
- Chlorinating Stixs are specifically designed to be used in automatic chlorinators and floaters. They are not as effective if placed in a skimmer basket.