BioGuard Basic 3″ Tabs is the most economical of BioGuard’s chlorine sanitizers for pools. The basic pucks are designed to be used in an automatic chlorinator, skimmers or floating feeder to provide chlorine sanitization to the pool water.
Available size: 7kg
Weight per puck: 200g (pucks are individually packaged)
Pucks per pail: 35
How to Use Basic 3” Tabs:
- Maintain chlorine levels 1ppm and 3ppm of chlorine
- Basic Tabs should not go directly in the pool. They will bleach the liner.
- If using an automatic chlorinator or floater:
- Fill the chamber with Basic Tabs and adjust flow to maintain your chlorine levels
- It is not recommended to put Basic Tabs in the skimmer basket. If you are putting them in the skimmer basket:
- Add 1 tablet (200g) for every 80,000L of pool water daily
DO NOT HANDLE BASIC 3” TABS WITH BARE HANDS
Use gloves when handling Basic 3” Tabs to avoid skin irritation
Tips for Using Basic 3” Tabs
- Basic 3” Tabs have stabilizer in them. You only need to get your stabilizer levels to 30ppm at the start of the season.
- Basic 3” Tabs are specifically designed to be used in automatic chlorinators, skimmer baskets, and floaters
- Smart Shock is a great weekly shock product that includes clarifiers and algaecide
- Banish is our best weekly algaecide and will prevent your pool from going green all season long
- Power Pucks are a great chlorine puck for pools without an offline chlorinator
- SilkGuard Sticks are a great chlorine puck for pools with an offline chlorinator