Beachcomber Bromo Discs are 1” bromine pucks that are slow dissolving, which ensures a constant release of bromine sanitizer to kill all forms of bacteria and algae in the hot tub water. Bromo Discs will not cause skin irritation for most people. Bromine is less aggressive than chlorine while sanitizing the water. Bromo Discs are effective over a wide range of pH levels, so it is more forgiving than chlorine when balancing the hot tub water. Bromo Discs are best used with a granular shock to recharge the bromine in the water.
Available Size: 2kg, 3.75kg
How to Use Beachcomber Bromo Discs
- Fill your floating puck dispenser with Bromo Discs
- Adjust the puck dispenser so the right amount of bromine is released into the hot tub water
- Each hot tub is different and will require a different setting on the puck dispenser
- Check your bromine levels in a few days to make sure enough bromine has been released
- They should be 3ppm – 5ppm
DO NOT HANDLE BEACHCOMBER BROMO DISCS WITH BARE HANDS
Use gloves when handling Bromo Discs to avoid skin contact and irritation
Tips for Using Beachcomber Bromo Discs
- Bromine becomes more effective as time goes on you may find you need less bromine to keep the same bromine levels
Make sure your bromine levels are in range using Bromine Test Strips
Bromo Blast is a great bromine-based shock to use with Bromo Discs
Clean ‘n Clear is an amazing shock that lets you use the hot tub 15 minutes after it’s applied.
The Soft Soak Trio Kit makes weekly hot tub maintenance a breeze with a premeasure weekly package that does the job of all your weekly maintenance products.