Genuine Beachcomber Part, brand new direct from Beachcomber Hot Tubs.
- Turn the power off at the electrical breaker, never work on a hot tub while it has power.
- Close all the knife valve handles in the equipment area, do not use excessive force or the valves could break, just push them down until they are snug, working with a little bit of water dripping out is normal.
- Remove the spade connectors from the back of the pressure switch, pull the spade so the wire is not ripped out of the spade.
- Untwist the pressure switch to remove it, water will come out when you do this which is completely normal.
- Carefully insert the new pressure switch, be sure not to cross thread.
- Gently open all the knife valves, do not use excess force. Plug the spade connectors back onto the pressure switch tabs, the wires can go on either tab so no need to worry about which one goes where. When finished turn the power back on.
Suggested Parts to Purchase
Theaded Sealing Tape – used to create a seal on the threads, prevents leaks upon installation and in the future
Parts are final sale. No returns or exchanges. Sale price cannot be applied to service calls