NO CLOSING WILL BE BOOKED UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE IN FULL!
We will notify you if there are any changes to the date of your closing. Pool closings are Monday to Friday (excluding holidays). NO SATURDAY OR SUNDAY CLOSINGS.
*Please note that we only able to schedule Pool Closings for existing customers due to the increased industry demand. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- One Week Prior – A visit to your pool to balance the water using your existing chemicals (extra chemicals if required will be billed separately)
- At Time of Closing
- Complete vacuuming of pool (max. 1 hr)
- Lower pool water level
- Add Bioguard’s PREMIUM closing kit MSRP $120 (Hibernate Shock, Hibernate Algaecide, Stain & Scale Control)
- Winterize standard equipment (pump, filter, chemical feeder, heater)
- Remove pool fittings & pool deck equipment **
- Clean-up shed/equipment area
- Blow out water lines and install winter cover
- Blow deck and surrounding area clear of debris before departure
- *HST Extra. Charges are within our primary zone only and are for a maximum of 2 hours x 3 person crew. Extra time is charged at $150/hour at the beginning of each additional hour
We will call you when we receive this form and advise availability closest to your requested date. Bookings are not confirmed until a credit card is provided for payment.
**Per guidelines from the Pool & Hot Tub Council of Canada and Industry Standards for Improved Safety, we legally cannot attach or remove diving boards from the pool due to safety issues.
*** Etobicoke / Toronto area’s-homeowner must drain pools to winterizing level prior to closing due to water discharge regulations.
Your salt cell needs to be cleaned annually which we can do for you. See either Salt Pool or Clean Salt Cell ONLY above. The manufacturers of salt cells recommend they are stored indoors. If your salt cell can be removed, we will leave it on your patio for you to bring inside for the winter.
- We are not responsible for winter covers coming out of track or loose from a water bag
- We will not go on the roof to winterize a solar system, winterize solar blankets or remove solar blankets from their rollers